STUDENTS (WITH CURRENT ID) R$25
SENIORS (60 AND OVER WITH ID) R$25
FREE ENTRY: MASP FRIENDS AND UNDER 10 YEARS WITH PROOF *
FREE ENTRY ON TUESDAYS
FREE ENTRY B3 EVERY THURSDAY IN DECEMBER
FREE FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AND AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
BUY OR BOOK YOUR TICKET ONLINE
• The ticket office will remain closed and the purchase of tickets, with a scheduled day and time, will be exclusively online, without charging a convenience fee.
• For MASP Friends, the free ticket online reservation is also mandatory.
• Visitors under 14 years old only accompanied.
• *A courtesy for children under 10 must be requested at the MASP ticket office with proof of identity.
• Amex Customers: buy 1 ticket and get the second one for free. The courtesy must be collected at the museum box office, upon presentation of the ticket and purchase card.
• Tickets include admission to all galleries on the day of your visit.
• We accept all major credit cards.
Due to the World Cup, exceptionally on dec. 9 (friday), MASP will remain closed.
TUESDAY, FREE ADMISSION: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY: 10 p.m. – 6 p.m.
With the exception of Mondays, MASP opens normally on holidays, except December 24 and 25 (Christmas holiday) and December 31 and January 1 (New Year’s holiday), when it remains closed. Any change in hours is normally posted on the museum’s social media channels.
The ticket office remains closed and the purchase of tickets, with a scheduled day and time, will be exclusively online, without charging a convenience fee at masp.byinti.com/#/ticket/.